|International Conference on Functional Neurological Disorders (first meeting to be held June 14-16, 2020 (Anticipate 500-600 attendees)
Functional Neurological Disorder Society
The Functional Neurological Disorder Society is a professional society of healthcare professionals, scientists, students, and members of the lay public who are interested in functional neurological disorders.
- To disseminate knowledge about functional neurological disorders;
- To promote research into causes, prevention and treatment of Functional Neurological Disorders;
- For the purposes of favorably affecting the care of patients with Functional Neurological Disorders, the Society will provide expertise, advice and guidance.
The objective and mission of the Society shall be to:
- Improve the diagnosis and treatment of patients with functional neurological disorders; to operate exclusively for scientific, scholarly and educational purposes
- Encourage and advance scientific research pertaining to functional neurological disorders
- To provide forums, including International Congresses, online educational portals, medical journals and scientific symposia, open to a multidisciplinary audience.
- Increase awareness among healthcare professionals and the public about functional neurological disorders
- Share ideas and to advance the related clinical and scientific disciplines
- Encourage interest and participation in the activities of the Society among healthcare professionals and scientists
Collaborate with other related professional, patient-led and other lay organizations