American Society for Mohs Histotechnology (ASMH)
The American Society for Mohs Histotechnology (ASMH) was founded in 1995 as an ancillary group to the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS). Members must be employed by an active ACMS member.
ASMH strives to:
- Provide an interchange of ideas pertinent to histotechnology as related to Mohs surgery;
- Advance professional growth, standards, knowledge and performance in Mohs histotechnology through continuing educational programs;
- Create mutual understanding and cooperation between the members of ACMS, other allied professionals, professional organizations and the public;
- Safeguard the standards of histotechnology for processing micrographic surgery specimens; and
- Encourage research in the field of Mohs histotechnology.