Program Manager, SBM
Provides continuing education, meetings management, and other management services to the Society of Behavioral Medicine (SBM) and Executive Director, Inc. (EDI).
Overall responsibility for SBM’s Annual Meeting and webinar continuing education program, which entails:
- Working with SBM Program Committee
- Developing annual meeting learning objectives
- Resolving conflicts of interest
- Taking Program Committee call minutes
- Complying with continuing education provider (AMEDCO) requirements
- Developing and managing a plenary and featured symposia data base
- Completing and submitting all necessary forms
- Complying with APA provider requirements
- Posting/monitoring continuing education survey for annual meeting attendees
- Assisting SBM executive director with developing agendas and taking minutes for various working group, committee and council calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Populating conference programs, ensuring accuracy and completeness
Meets short-term meeting management and on-site meeting support needs of various EDI clients. Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Preparing meeting materials for ship-out
- Assisting with preparation of staff operations manuals
- Packing/unpacking meeting materials and equipment
- Staffing registration desk
- Placing/removing signage
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
4-6 weeks per year; weekend work may be required.
Bachelor’s degree. Some experience with continuing education programs and/or meetings management preferred.
Up to 50lbs of lifting required.